COvid 19 Travel Information
Coco Mooloolaba Resort is closely monitoring the Australian / State Government statements regarding COVID19 and following guidelines from their health departments.
The wellbeing of our guests and staff are of paramount importance.
Our COVID19 Cancellation Policy – 10 Days Prior to Arrival
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Coco Mooloolaba Resort is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times.
Coco Mooloolaba Resort is implementing the following policy to provide peace of mind when booking at Coco Mooloolaba Resort:
- For guests who book direct with Coco Mooloolaba Resort on our website, www.cocomooloolaba.com.au, the following policy will apply.
- For guests with existing and new reservations for any future arrival date, if Federal / State Government travel bans are introduced for the period of your travel, this will be determined 10 days prior to your arrival to Mooloolaba and you cannot travel from your home state or to Queensland you will be able to postpone your booking or receive a full refund. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For the most up to date information on The Queensland Government declared hotspots, please click here
Coco Mooloolaba Resort Commitment to Cleanliness
At Coco Mooloolaba Resort we are taking our standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. Daily, Coco Mooloolaba Resort is working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to apartments and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps Coco Mooloolaba Resort is taking include:
Staff Health, Safety and Knowledge: Staffs’ own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we are supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, staff are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Coco Mooloolaba Resort use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Apartments: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean apartments after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Common Areas: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room key cards.
- Back of House: In the spaces where staff work “behind the scenes”, Coco Mooloolaba is increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas.
Coco Mooloolaba has a low and a high season cancellation policy.
Low Season Policy and Dates
All bookings are 100% refundable until 14 days prior to your arrival. At 14 days prior to your arrival, bookings become non refundable and full payment will be automatically taken from your credit card and a confirmation emailed to you.
16 June 2021 – 10 December 2021
27 January 2022 – 09 December 2022
30 January 2023 – 31 March 2023.
High Season Policy and Dates
All bookings are 100% refundable until 30 days prior to your arrival. At 30 days prior to your arrival, bookings become non refundable and full payment will be automatically taken from your credit card and a confirmation emailed to you.
11 December 2021 – 26 January 2022
10 December 2022 – 29 January 2023
No Shows and early departures will be charged 100%.
In the case of Travel Restrictions imposed by State and Federal Governments that prevent you from travelling we are happy to offer you a credit for a future stay. Please contact us for more information.
Terms & Conditions
Tariffs are for 2 people in a 1 bedroom apartment and 4 people in a 2 bedroom apartment. Maximum 3 guests in a 1 bedroom apartment and a maximum 5 guests in a 2 bedroom apartment. Additional charge for extra persons 2 years old and above – $35 per night.
Cots $45 per stay and Highchairs $35 per stay.
In our 2 Bedroom Apartments, the 2 single beds in the 2nd bedroom can be zipped together to make 1 king bed on prior application. Cost per stay $15
The full amount of your accommodation will be automatically charged to your card when free cancellation ends. If you book and are already inside our cancellation policy, you card will be charged. Credit card details required on check-in. If no Credit Card is available, a bond of $400 is required.